ROASTED PRIME RIB
PREP: 10 minutes COOK TIME: 1 hour 45 minutes
1 tablespoon ground mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon ground all spice
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 boneless beef roast, 4-5 pounds
1 small onion, cut into thin slivers
2 garlic cloves, cut into thin slivers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, combine mustard, salt, paprika, allspice and pepper.
2. Cut long deep slits in the top of the roast, about 1 inch apart.
3. Stuff each slit with onion, garlic and pinches of spice mixture.
4. Rub remaining spice mixture on outside of roast.
5. Roll and tie your roast tightly with string then place on a rack, inside of a roasting pan.
6. Bake uncovered for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
7. Let rest for 15 minutes before carving.